Drapery Header Tape have 10 photos including Curtain Rod Is Inserted Into The Hidden Tabs On The Heading Tape. ., Drapery Header Tape #2 KRONILL Pleating Tape - IKEA, Wednesday, March 16, 2011, Heading Tape. Ikea Curtain, Made To Measure Curtains Bespoke Pencil Pleat, Curtains With Double Pinch Pleat Heading, Stand Up Heads, But Using A 1\, Samll Triple Pinch Pleat In 6 Steps, Curtain & Drapery Supplies - Goldstartool.com, Informal Heading On Gathered Header Tape.. Following are the images:
This article about Drapery Header Tape was uploaded on January 10, 2018 at 7:36 am. It is published on the Curtain category. Drapery Header Tape is tagged with Drapery Header Tape, Drapery, Header, Tape..Your house frequently has its own persona. Also with all cottages or the pad can be found in the united kingdom. Do not need to transform the building's composition is toomuch, Drapery Header Tape designs and classic cottage compete.
Never requested stunning, a result! In order to maintain the personality of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure introducing a kitchen style in addition to the principal building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the UK may be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and it is today past the stage of restoration. Rather than wanting to mimic the type of the cottage, Alex E chose to construct one more kitchen layout that protect the type of this household and will reduce the architectural change of the entire resort.
Connotation of Drapery Header Tape
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Headerhead•er (hed′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that removes or puts a head on something.
- a reaping machine that cuts off and gathers only the heads of the grain.
- a chamber to which the ends of a number of tubes are connected so that water or steam may pass freely from one tube to the other.
- an exhaust manifold.
- a brick or stone laid in a wall or the like so that its shorter ends are exposed or parallel to the surface. Cf. stretcher (def. 5).
- a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters.
- a plunge or dive headfirst, as into water: He stumbled and took a header into the ditch.
- [Soccer.]a pass or shot made by heading the ball.
- a sign that is part of or attached to the top of a rack displaying merchandise.
- a line of information placed at the top of a page for purposes of identification.
Tapetape (tāp),USA pronunciation n., v., taped, tap•ing.
- a long, narrow strip of linen, cotton, or the like, used for tying garments, binding seams or carpets, etc.
- a long, narrow strip of paper, metal, etc.
- a strip of cloth, paper, or plastic with an adhesive surface, used for sealing, binding, or attaching items together;
adhesive tape or masking tape.
- See tape measure.
- a string stretched across the finishing line in a race and broken by the winning contestant on crossing the line.
- See ticker tape.
- See magnetic tape.
- a magnetic tape carrying prerecorded sound: a tape of a rock concert.
- to furnish with a tape or tapes.
- to tie up, bind, or attach with tape.
- to measure with or as if with a tape measure.
- to record or prerecord on magnetic tape.
- to record something on magnetic tape.