The image about Crib Blanket have 8 pictures it's including Cherry Blossom Crib Blanket, Baby Crib Bedding: Baby Grey & Yellow Patterned Crib Bedding | The Land Of Nod, Pink And Gray Primrose Crib Blanket, Delightful Crib Blanket #4 AddThis Sharing Sidebar, Well Nested Organic Crib Bedding, Love Birds Crib Blanket, Pink ., Crib Blanket #8 Shabby Chenille Crib Blanket. Here are the pictures:
Crib Blanket was uploaded at March 1, 2018 at 7:25 am. This image is published under the Crib category. Crib Blanket is tagged with Crib Blanket, Crib, Blanket..Several Crib Blanket manufactured from wood, a little distinctive from the modern coffee table that's usually made of lighting metal including aluminum and stainless steel or a blend of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has several varieties, all of the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four legs, there is a distinctive modern coffee-table derived from a unique form.
The right blend of materials and surfaces, compelling one to work with a coffee table that is contemporary as furniture in livingroom minimalist or the living room. Designed Crib Blanket with drawers for storage is designed with a rack under the table to save the Television distant, young kids toys, periodicals or papers.
You'll be able to set a coffeetable that is modern facing the sofa or in a large part near the screen. You'll be able to enjoy a cup of coffee having a pal or family member while enjoying Television or reading the newspaper or devote your times to perform chess together.
Meaning of Crib Blanket
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Blanketblan•ket (blang′kit),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, rectangular piece of soft fabric, often with bound edges, used esp. for warmth as a bed covering.
- a similar piece of fabric used as a covering for a horse, dog, etc.
- the chief garment traditionally worn by some American Indians.
- any extended covering or layer: a blanket of snow.
- (in a press for offset printing) the rubber-covered cylinder to which an inked impression is transferred from the plate for transfer directly to the paper.
- (in a press for letterpress printing) the resilient covering on the cylinder against which the paper is pressed in printing.
- a thick roll or strip of material for thermal insulation.
- born on the wrong side of the blanket, born out of wedlock.
- to cover with or as with a blanket: wild flowers blanketing the hillside.
- to obscure or obstruct;
overpower (usually fol. by out): An electrical storm blanketed out the radio program.
- to toss (someone) in a blanket, as in fraternity hazing.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to take wind from the sails of (another vessel) by passing closely to windward.
- covering or intended to cover a large group or class of things, conditions, situations, etc.: a blanket proposal; a blanket indictment.