Hi , this attachment is about Georgian Corner Chair #5 Antiques Atlas. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 440 x 664. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Georgian Corner Chair.
Connotation of Georgian Corner Chair #5 Antiques Atlas
GeorgianGeor•gian ( jôr′jən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the period of British history from the accession of George I in 1714 to the death of George IV in 1830, or the four kings named George who reigned successively during this period.
- of or pertaining to the period of the reign of George V (1910–36) or to George V himself.
- of, noting, or designating the styles of architecture, furniture, and crafts current in England esp. from 1714 to 1811.
- of or pertaining to the state of Georgia in the U.S.
- of or pertaining to the Georgian Republic.
- a person, esp. a writer, of either of the Georgian periods in England.
- the styles or character of either of the Georgian periods.
- a native or inhabitant of the state of Georgia in the U.S.
- a native or inhabitant of the Georgian Republic.
- the most important South Caucasian language, spoken principally in the Georgian Republic, and written in a distinctive script derived from the Aramaic alphabet.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Atlasat•las (at′ləs),USA pronunciation n., pl. at•las•es for 1–3, at•lan•tes (at lan′tēz)USA pronunciation for 5.
Needless to say, while in the Georgian Corner Chair #5 Antiques Atlas might enjoy with a significant position. Due to the statue, along with gorgeous, the backyard also appears spectacular more inventive, and character. Consequently, to be able to carve the statue deft such issues, the conditions of that which you are thinking about? It's truly very important to notice. Therefore, the statue not merely relaxing within the garden. Below are a few points you should consider to place Georgian Corner Chair #5 Antiques Atlas such as for example.
- a bound collection of maps.
- a bound volume of charts, plates, or tables illustrating any subject.
- the first cervical vertebra, which supports the head.
- a size of drawing or writing paper, 26 × 34 or 33 inches.
- Also called telamon. a sculptural figure of a man used as a column. Cf. caryatid.
Note the Exact Distance Between Your place with statue. The ideal, a particular length is between the statue of the space where the sculpture lookedfor instance deck. Therefore, the statue is considered in the room easily. When the distance of the statue with all the place too near or remote, the versatility of watch is obviously challenging to have. Simply around three meters, the space between the room with all the statue must be substantial for example.
Note the place statue with the theme / concept Parks. With alignment that is such, the statue seems more tuned for the park. Not different with a backyard from the other person. If your yard with notion that is minimalist, utilize the same type sculpture. Case barrel-designed statue trinkets or minimum carvings. Or, utilize a pitcher statue carving nan difference that is nominal. Another instance, in case your backyard in conventional style, place the statue can also be a traditional style. As an example Javanese puppet figures. The exotic gardens likewise should Balinese sculpture Balinese design.